ENERIS RAW MATERIALS S.A. is one of Poland’s leaders in the comprehensive management of waste that comes from drilling rigs for exploring hydrocarbons (including shale gas).
- transportation and transfer of drilling fluids and flowback water to the management process;
- collection and transportation of rainwater and domestic wastewater from the drilling rig areas;
- assistance in obtaining permits;
- providing reports as required by law;
- supervision, inspection and weighing of vehicles at the customer’s site.
Since 2011, we have been providing services both for the biggest Polish companies and for foreign investors, from whom we have received and transferred to the management process more than 55,000 tonnes of excavated materials and used drilling fluids, as well as over 20,000 tonnes of so-called flowback water.
In the course of our on-going activities, we have also collected over 15,000 m3 of rainwater and domestic wastewater from the areas around drilling rigs that we service. Our employees have spent over 500 hours directly on the drilling rigs, with no accidents, and carried away more than 2,000 shipments of waste.
One of the factors that make us stand out is our comprehensive approach to the issue of extractive waste. We support our customers by providing professional assistance in obtaining the necessary documents and permits, preparing reports required by law, and the on-going reception of the waste produced. At all hours of the day and night, our staff coordinates and carries out the tasks necessary to manage the flow of waste at every location.
The jobs that have been entrusted to us are performed with the involvement of our experienced workforce and modern technical facilities. As regards subcontracting, ENERIS Surowce S.A. cooperates only with trusted partners, who are selected on the basis of stringent audits and who are constantly supervised and monitored, in accordance with internal procedures for managing the safety of contractors as well as the provisions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
One of the basic principles on which we build our business activity is strict adherence to the principles of occupational health and safety and to the internal procedures and regulations of our clients. We carry out our activities with due respect for local conditions and the utmost care for the environment. In addition to addressing the needs of our clients, we also partner with local communities to develop and strengthen ecologically responsible behaviours.
We invite you to download our brochures!
- Modern waste management for municipalities
- Modern waste management for economic zones, industrial parks and large plants
- Industrial waste
- Used batteries and accumulators effective and ecological management and recycling
- Modern water and sewage management for municipalities
- Modern water and sewage management for industry